A good game in need of funding is nothing without a good pitch. You can have the right game, the right team, and the right opportunity, but you only have a limited amount of time and resources to explain to publishers or investors why they should care about your game.
Fortunately, this is a problem that Jason Della Rocca has been solving for several years. And he wants to help you solve them in his day-long, interactive workshop taking place on December 4th.
This will be your chance rapidly iterate on and improve your game pitch while getting direct feedback from Della Rocca himself. His seminar will help developers with commercially viable games prep better pitches that will score well with premium publishers. Attendees can also expect to:
- Learn overall deal-making strategy and mindset.
- Learn how to research and track publishing targets.
- Develop skills in pitch desk construction and fine-tuning, including competitive analysis.
- Discover publisher introduction processes and meeting tactics.
- Walk away ready to pitch your game to premium publishers.
Finding the right publisher, and convincing them to support your game, can be a make-or-break prospect for game developers. This is your opportunity to build your skills and better sell your next game.
Della Rocca's one-day course will only be available for a handful of students. Register now before seats fill up!