Be a Part of the GDC Community
GDC returns to the Moscone Center in San Francisco this March! Attend GDC for a week of unparalleled access to the global game development community and insight into the latest innovations and techniques.
GDC offers several pass levels to make sure you're able to get everything you need from the event. Find pass details and pricing below.
GDC Vault Add On
You can purchase GDC Vault access as an add-on to any pass for GDC 2024 or as a standalone subscription for $649. Note: GDC 2024 All Access passes include GDC Vault access.
- Access to all GDC Vault content until March 1, 2025
- Does not include a pass to GDC 2023 on-site. This is for a GDC Vault subscription online and event app access only.
GDC offers three specialty passes for specific groups to get exactly what they need out of the event. Please visit each program page for more information on these dedicated passes:
- Audio Pass – Join the game industry's top audio professionals as they share real-world experience addressing the unique problems in game audio.
- Independent Games Summit Pass – Hear from the best and brightest indie game creators at the Independent Games Summit.
- Friday Only Expo Pass – Learn more about strategies for pitching your game, effective communication, how to land an investor/publisher, career development, and more on the Friday of the event.
Register a group of 10 or more people at the same time for GDC All Access, Core, or Summits passes and save 10% on the current price. Visit the GDC Groups page to learn more about sending your group to GDC.