Let's get ready to play! GDC Pitch is back for GDC 2023, and here's the list of studios who will be pitching their games in front of a live audience.
GDC Pitch is a special event designed to help select participants practice their game-pitching skills. Ten studios (over the course of two days) will solicit their games in front of a live audience—followed by questions, advice, and feedback. Then, the judges will declare the day's "Best Pitch" and award two free GDC 2024 All-Access passes.
GDC Pitch will once again be hosted by funding advisor Jason Della Rocca, and takes place March 22-23 (Wednesday and Thursday) during GDC 2023 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Here's the list of studios and games you can look forward to seeing during GDC Pitch:
GDC Pitch Day 1—Wednesday, March 22 at 12:30pm PT
Judges: Rebecca Saltsman (Finji), Anlu Liu (Kowloon Nights), Stephan Metaxa (Modus)
- Zing Games Inc. with Zombie Rollerz: The Last Ship
- Ninoko with Ultimate Godspeed
- Limiar Studios with BlackThorne Keep Chronicles
- Ilex Games with Tower of Samsara: Hidden Treasures
- Mac n Cheese Games with Munch
GDC Pitch Day 2—Thursday, March 23 at 12:45pm PT
Judges: Becky Sayers (Humble), Justin Woodward (MIX), Snow Rui (Hooded Horse)
- Mad Mimic with Mark of the Deep
- Lofty Sky Entertainment with Sky of Tides
- Astrolabe Interactive Inc. with Aloft
- Ayelet Labs LLC with Unsung Empires: The Cholas
- natsha with Psychotic Bathtub
Of course, the only way to see these sessions, and so much more, is to sign up for GDC!
We can’t wait to see you at GDC 2023, taking place March 20-24, 2023 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, California. Head here for information on booking a hotel and other travel inquiries, and follow the #GDC23 hashtag for the latest news and updates for this year’s exciting event.
Subscribe to the GDC newsletter.