This class covers leadership skills and practices that have proven successful in guiding game teams and studios through an Agile adoption. Agile adoption requires different leadership than traditional approaches to encourage individual and team accountability and engagement.
Any leader (studio, project, department) who has either struggled with guiding an agile adoption or those who are interested in doing that.
- Learn why new leadership skills are needed for an increasingly complex and unpredictable market.
- Learn leadership skills needed for an agile mindset.
- Discover how to establish studio-wide standards for quality and organization.
- Grow team self-organization with a focus on results.
- Learn how to guide departmental and project management roles towards supporting an Agile adoption.
Over the course of thirty years, Clinton Keith has gone from programming on advanced fighter jets and underwater robots to develop and lead on hit video game titles as a CTO and Director of Product Development. He introduced the video game industry to agile practices in 2003 and is now training and coaching video game teams. Clinton is the author of "Agile Game Development, first and second editions” and “Gear Up! Advanced Game Practices”.